Each Spirit Character in Spiritfarer introduces an Event that provides an unique material that can be used in various recipes. These events are either triggered by visiting locations with Stella's Boat or triggered manually by interacting with something in the Spirit's house.
All events can still occur after its Spirit helper leaves through the Everdoor. Instead of talking to the spirit helper to start the event, Stella will have to interact with the door of that spirit's house.
Location Based Events
Location based events are triggered when Stella's Boat gets close enough to one on the map.
Stella must interact event indicator to answer the question "Start the event?" in order to start or pass up the event.
List of Events
- Jellyfish where Bright Jelly can be collected with the help of Gwen.
- Thunderstorm where Lightning in a Bottle can be collected with the help of Atul
- Dragons where Quartz, Aluminium Ore, or Silver Ore (depending on the dragon visited) can be mined with the help of Summer.
- Turtle sisters where Stella can plant certain materials on the turtles' backs after being introduced by Astrid.
- Meteor Shower where Comet Rock can be collected with the help of Giovanni.
- Fireflies where Fireglow Seed can be collected with the help of Gustav.
- Nebula Pillbugs where Nebula Fibre can be collected with the help of Alice.
- Pulsar Rays where Pulsar Ore can be collected with the help of Bruce & Mickey.
Manually Triggered Events
Manually triggered events must be manually triggered by interacting with an object in the spirit's house. Like the location based events, Stella will be prompted with the question "Start the event?"
They will become available again after some time has passed, but there will be no indication that the event is "recharged".